Summer Floral Prayers

Wednesday, June 14, 2017


It's June and summer has officially begun... my favorite season. One of the reasons summer is my favorite season are the flowers, I just can't get enough of them!

I made this 5" x 7" dimensional floral sympathy card for a dear friend of mine. I used floral stamps from the Stampin' Up "I Like You" stamp set, colored and shaded them with Spectrum Alcohol Markers. For the backdrop I stamped inkadinkado "Modern Flower Flourish" stamps using Colorbox "Wicked Black" ink. The sentiment You're in my Prayers is from a stamp set called "Encouraging Words" by Stampendous! which was stamped using Versmark "Black" ink which always gives a nice sharp stamped image.


Half pearl pink beads were used for embellishment.


The flowers were cut out and placed to give them a dimensional look using Pop Dots.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images