HELLO 2017!

Sunday, January 01, 2017

HELLO 2017!

2016 was quite a busy year with many changes that took place for me all around, and it flew by in the blink of an eye, it’s hard to believe! I've really been looking forward to the new year. I'm not sure if it's the lucky number 7 or just my gut feeling telling me it's going to be great. Speaking of... ALWAYS listen to your gut... mine has never guided me wrong, I may have not always listened to it, which is when I've ended up unbalanced, in places I shouldn't be and with people that were not good, or right for me at all. I then realized I should've heeded those warnings.
After all that life has thrown at me, I am proud to be where I am today, and on MY terms. I am 100% aware of who I am and comfortable in my own skin. I strive to always do and be my best, I have managed to carve a path in my life that has lead me to here. A place where I can be me, speak my mind, and have surrounded myself with WONDERFUL people, and created a little business on the side that's an added bonus in my life that I love.

I have many new design ideas this year and will be working hard on getting them in my shops. I’ve updated my blog with a fresh new look and will be doing the same for all my networking.

I’m super excited about 2017, I can’t wait to get started because it’s going to be a fabulous year… just like me; in July I’m going to be fabulous and 50! I wish all of you a healthy and HAPPY NEW YEAR! ♥ ♥ ♥

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images