Happy February

Sunday, February 12, 2017


It's a special month because it's the month of my Dad's and my Daughter's Birthdays.
To celebrate these two very special people in my life, I'm giving away one of my new designs.

Visit my SewCraftey.com shop and navigate to the Free Designs & Samples page where you'll find a beautiful Mandala to download for free!

If you like this Mandala design, you can pick up one of my new Mandala Bundles here.

Mandala’s are all the rage today. Very popular for coloring books, logos and design elements for use in any Photo or Scrapbook project. Great for Photographers! They can also be used as Digital Stamps and Overlays. One of their best features is the fact that the images can be resized or manipulated with color, effects and in many other ways before printing it out. This gives wonderful new design opportunities! Only limited by your imagination.

Mandala’s are one of humankind's most ancient art forms. With the circle as its basis, it reflects eternity and all of nature: the sun, the moon and even the bird's nest.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images