Cricut Maker

Wednesday, September 13, 2017


Take a look at my newest crafting addition. I love this machine! It became available on August 20th and I couldn't wait to get my hands on it. I have the Cricut Explore One and was thinking about upgrading to the Cricut Explore Air 2 but I'm so glad I waited. Cricut Maker machine has some great new features especially if you're a quilter or sewer. There are so many possibilities with this machine, your projects are only limited by your imagination.

Newest Features:
• Adaptive Tool System for cutting hundreds more materials
• Rotary Blade for fabrics
• Knife Blade for thicker materials
• Access to hundreds of digital sewing patterns
• Applies up to 4 kg of force


See it in action here:
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images